We are shipping a container of 6 classic Minis from Christchurch, New Zealand to Nashville, Tennessee.  They are all rust-free & great-running.  Being that these cars are from New Zealand, they are all right-hand-drive & over 25 years old.  The Minis are traveling in a 40-foot container from New Zealand to Savannah, GA; and from there, will be put on a train to Nashville, TN.  They should arrive sometime at the end of February 09.  Once we look at the cars, we will set a price & list them for sale.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me at ben@rocketown.org.  

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our first load of parts

My nephew, a co-worker and I drove this big rig from Nashville TN through some of the prettiest scenery America has to offer.  Our journey ended in Boone NC where we bought a rather large collection of MINIS and parts.  I will sort everything this weekend and start selling the individual pieces.  I will have pictures posted on this blog this weekend with some prices. They are in the Vintage Classic Garage.  This is an extensive collection with some great performance pieces for your MINI.  Email me if you have specific parts you need and I will see what we can do.  ben@rocketown.org  THE RACE CARS YOU SEE HERE ARE NOT FOR SALE, THEY ARE IN GOOD HANDS.






No comments: